Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hot Detective

Article about: A little history about this girl.....Polizie Direktion Munchen,Munich Police.450 PPK's were marked PDM making it Rare.My example is not perfect by any means,but to hold it is like a time war

Default Hot Detective

A little history about this girl.....Polizie Direktion Munchen,Munich Police.450 PPK's were marked PDM making it Rare.My example is not perfect by any means,but to hold it is like a time warp.Himmler himself controled the Munich Police from 1933.This babe is unlike any other PPK and is virtually impossible to fake.
    Unique features:
    -PDM and property # on left frame
    -Duraluminum frame(you would not believe the weight reduction,...WOW.)
    -bottom mag release
    -flared barrel bushing,with special large mouth slide
    She is 32 acp.Standard issue was a flat bootom mag,I have a finger extension which is not correct,but look's F'n cool.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hot Detective   Hot Detective  

Last edited by Jason L; 09-30-2008 at 04:43 AM.

Default Re: Hot Detective

There is that bra snap.....uhhhh, I mean mag release
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hot Detective  

Large nippleor you might say barrel bushing/flare
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hot Detective  

Eject me
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hot Detective   Hot Detective  

Hot Detective  

?

beautiful toy.
    thanks for sharing
    sam

Great looking and rare Walther PPK police (PDM)...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Nice example. It is a tough piece to find. Correct magazines also had no cut on the upper corner for the standard mag catch.

Yes, it is nice indeed. Outside of a little wear on the front strap it's in good shape.You seem to be pretty personal with it.