MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

How rare are they and value maybe

Article about: Hey i was just wondering what people think of my rifle. It has been in my family for a long time. It was my grandpas, then my dad, now me. It's a double trigger brno 7 by 57 with butter knif

?

k
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How rare are they and value maybe   How rare are they and value maybe  

How rare are they and value maybe   How rare are they and value maybe  

Last edited by philly; 07-21-2015 at 12:46 AM.

MAP
    ?

It looks like a beauty. And I'm sure some of the guys here could help, but I think you might be best served with a dedicated gun forum as we tend to focus on...well...military items

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Believe this one to be a Model 21H. Serial no. range 14,410-40098. Made 1946-1955. 20 1/2 to 23 inch barrel with set triggers. So far two very nice arms. Should be worth at least north of a grand. But my book is not new. hope this helps

?

thank you