Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I found a "blocked" PPSH-41 in Ukraine!

Article about: by KRELLIS Unfortunaly i dont have enough experience with guns to pick this apart.. YouTube - PPSh 41 By TNW Firearms- Disassembly and Reassembly Yours will be even easier as the video shows

?

Default Re: I found a "blocked" PPSH-41 in Ukraine!

Quote by KRELLIS
    Unfortunaly i dont have enough experience with guns to pick this apart..
    YouTube - PPSh 41 By TNW Firearms- Disassembly and Reassembly

Yours will be even easier as the video shows a US version that has had it's balls cut off.
    Last edited by CARL; 04-13-2014 at 09:35 PM.

Bevz Anton
    ?

I'm from Ukraine, is permitted to carry, no need to disassemble, good luck.

Is there anyway of seeing if this has been used in combat? What year do you think they replaced the wooden stock?

Quote by KRELLIS View Post
    Is there anyway of seeing if this has been used in combat? What year do you think they replaced the wooden stock?
    No way to tell if it was in combat and when the stock was changed. Many soviet small arms went through re-arsenal during the 1950s to 1970s so the fact that it has been reworked would be expected. I'd go so far as to say it would be quite rare for it not to have been. Many that you will find which have not been reworked were either post war (I've got an un-refurbished M44 from 1948 production) or were not IN the soviet union during the time of refurbishment. As a matter of fact, you best chance for finding an M91/30 Mosin rifle which hasn't been refinished heavily is to find one captured by the Fins! In short I'd be surprised if you showed us one which hadn't been refurbished
    Last edited by CARL; 04-14-2014 at 09:25 PM.

Awwww this is lame... Seems like i actually have to leave it in the trash bin here in Ukraine... I don't think either Polen/germany or Denmark would let me take it trough.. And i checked the weapon laws in Sweden... In Sweden you need a license for a gun, if it has been a weapon. So i would need a collector license for this gun, and this is hard to get and could take months. Damn sweden and it's retarded gun laws. All the criminals have guns but i can't even have a broken down antique gun! This isad, i really dont want to leave my beautifl gun =( But got a train ticket and all booked for today so no other option. Thank you "free" sweden!

Maybe you could at least try to resell it to someone before you leave so you don't take such a loss. Sorry to hear laws are so stupid about deactivated weapons.

?

Quote by KRELLIS View Post
    Awwww this is lame... Seems like i actually have to leave it in the trash bin here in Ukraine... I don't think either Polen/germany or Denmark would let me take it trough.. And i checked the weapon laws in Sweden... In Sweden you need a license for a gun, if it has been a weapon. So i would need a collector license for this gun, and this is hard to get and could take months. Damn sweden and it's retarded gun laws. All the criminals have guns but i can't even have a broken down antique gun! This isad, i really dont want to leave my beautifl gun =( But got a train ticket and all booked for today so no other option. Thank you "free" sweden!
    If this is the case I would explain the problem to the person you bought it from and get him to ship it to you when you have a collectors licence. Once you have your licence I would imagine that you can import as many guns as you like.
    Last edited by CARL; 04-14-2014 at 09:25 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2