Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

I need help identifying this WW2 Pistol

Article about: A friend of mine is wanting me to find some information about his WW2 pistol. I know it is a Beretta, but that's about all. If has a few markings on it, but no date or any other information.

68rs327
    ?

Default I need help identifying this WW2 Pistol

I need help identifying this WW2 PistolI need help identifying this WW2 PistolI need help identifying this WW2 PistolI need help identifying this WW2 PistolI need help identifying this WW2 PistolI need help identifying this WW2 PistolI need help identifying this WW2 PistolA friend of mine is wanting me to find some information about his WW2 pistol. I know it is a Beretta, but that's about all. If has a few markings on it, but no date or any other information. It doesn't say Beretta, but it does have the PB on the grips. The markings on the pistol are G28076 . It has the letters "RE" by the beaver tail grip.
    I would like to know what army used the pistol, Germany or Italy? I would like to know the year made? I would like to know the Caliber? and if possible I would like to know if it was used by the Army or Navy? Any other information on the gun would be great or maybe a website?
    Thank you

Italian Model 1934 Beretta - The RE markings are for
    the Army - 'Regio Esercito'.........
    Regards,

Steve.

68rs327
    ?

Can you tell me the year made? Caliber? Model Number? and any other information on the pistol? There are Very few markings on the pistol and it says Beretta no where on the pistol. I have seen a few on the net, but most say Beretta?

Should take .380 ACP ( or it might be 7.65 - .32 ACP ).
    I'd have it checked over by a gunsmith to be sure
    it's safe to use.

The pics are kinda poor.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

The "G" prefix pistols (made in 1943) are model 1934's and should be in .380 or as the Italians called it 9mm Corto.

Your Beretta is a Mod. 1934 on 9c or .380. It was used by the RE or Regio Esercito or Royal Army.
    It is without scroll on the slide because was produced around August 1943, when the Fascism had colapsed and the factory was waiting to understood what they must write on the slide.
    It was test proofed by the IVU that soon will became 4UT, when the Germans will came.