Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I want to buy M1 rifle :)

Article about: Hi I am new to this forum and i actually find it because maybe u can help me. Where they sell this stuff? is it possible nowadays to buy just replica? i not buying it to shoot people i just

oO PANT3RA Oo
    ?

Default Re: I want to buy M1 rifle :)

Wow Mess Truck, those are some impressive photos of Garand galore. i wish the UK government would lift their stupid nazi/petty apartheid laws. Not literally with the South African segragation thing, it just feels like they make laws that make everyday life difficult and are no use to no-one but themselves.

Smile Re: I want to buy M1 rifle :)

Everybody over here that I know are buying guns and ammo like it is going out of style. Obama has been named the "gun salesman of the year" for the second year in a row by one of the shooting magazines. The CMP must realize this as they are trying to put rifles in as many hands as possible. The criteria for buying one has loosened dramatically. Year before last the CMP said they had enough 30.06 ammo to last 10 years. Now they limit all purchaser to 10 cans a year they are running so low.

In the pictures, the large cardboard boxes each contained 45 M1 Garands that we didn't want to buy, to give you an idea of the size of the selection. And this was not all they had by any means. We went through their warehouses and the have a lot more "lend lease" that are being returned to the US. The CMP pays for the shipping and the government gives them to the CMP. Profits go to sponsor youth shooting! Everybody is a winner.
    Glenn

You have me drooling with the sight of all those M1's ! Hard to find them here now,
    but these are three from my collection:

Top is a Korean War Augusta Arsenal rework Springfield, which sold at shows
    and gun shops about 15 years ago for $300. - $400. I used to fire it regularly until
    they closed the only public shooting range in Ontario !

Center - my first Garand - a re-stocked Korean War era Springfield, also Augusta Arsenal.

Bottom is a late war ( August '45 ) mint example Springfield. Acceptance stamped,
    and 100% Parkerizing. Never fired it. I had no idea they were selling for so much now !
    15 years ago I thought $750. was way too much for this one - but I just love them !

Sorry the photo is so crappy.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I want to buy M1 rifle :)  

all you guys in those other countries should have voted those bums out!...an unarmed populace is nothing more than slaves for the powers that be,,,come to the US and assert your God-given rights,,,

Reg
    ?

Quote by militarymania View Post
    all you guys in those other countries should have voted those bums out!...an unarmed populace is nothing more than slaves for the powers that be,,,come to the US and assert your God-given rights,,,
    Vote out??? No one actually voted the for the present plonker in charge over here anyway LOL

Cheers
    Reg

A34
    ?

I have some real WWII M1's if anyone's interested. email me or pm me through this site.

Thanks !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I want to buy M1 rifle :)   I want to buy M1 rifle :)  

I want to buy M1 rifle :)  

?

Quote by gregocelt View Post
    not plannig to go to states, southern europe thats another story
    Europe is Donald Ducked as far as guns are concerned.

ian
    ?

hi mick the UK is defanately donald ducked , the dogooder control freeks are even talking about banning toy guns ,they think they will turn our children into crazed killers , you could not make it up, and we the people seem to put up with all this c%$p , god help us ,,cheers ian

?

Quote by ian View Post
    hi mick the UK is defanately donald ducked , the dogooder control freeks are even talking about banning toy guns ,they think they will turn our children into crazed killers , you could not make it up, and we the people seem to put up with all this c%$p , god help us ,,cheers ian

That's just one of the reasons why I had to get the hell out of the UK. It's not just the gun thing but the whole way of life. Big brother is everywhere and the place is ridiculously overpopulated.

I got off the plane with the old woman , two bags and no paperwork, and I'm still here. Nowhere is perfect but this is as good as it gets. My only regret is that I did not come over 30 years ago.

ian
    ?

good luck to you Dave at least you got out ,im a bit old now ,but i do work mostly for the american DOD, and i have worked for the state department ,so i see a huge difference between the US freedom and our LIE they call freedom any way i musnt start cos ill go on for hours . cheers ian

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast