Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I want to buy M1 rifle :)

Article about: Hi I am new to this forum and i actually find it because maybe u can help me. Where they sell this stuff? is it possible nowadays to buy just replica? i not buying it to shoot people i just

gregocelt
    ?

Default Re: I want to buy M1 rifle :)

yes i bought WW2 Mauser K-98 bnz 44 from there

if you lived in the states you could get and active one but there pretty expencive the ones ive seen have been around $700- $1,200 US. but i gess if you baught one hear then i gess when you get it homw youd have to get it deactivated anyway srry

Quote by Suber View Post
    A buddy of mine who lives in the UK came over for a visit and he nearly wet himself when he was able to shoot the Luger, 1911, etc. I cannot imagine NOT being able to enjoy a good day at the range with any weapon you want.
    That would be horrible I couldn't imagine not being able to enjoy shooting. I wouldn't be able to stand it if I couldn't go out and shoot the guns in my collection. I own an M1 carbine and an M-14 and I guess I take it for granted being able to enjoy them.

gregocelt
    ?

what happen if i wanna move from uk to spain for example? can i take my deactivated guns with me no problemo?

?

All replicas are not just plastic junk. Go to armory@wwiiguns.com. They offer a wide selection of very accurate reproduction firearms, such as MP40, STG44, PPSh, K98, etc. They offer an excellent M1 replica. They are not cheap, but the quality is incredible.

Reg
    ?

I had a mate who moved to upstate NY several months ago taking a uk spec de-act No4 Lee enfield, seeing as our de-activation rules are probably the harshest in europe I cant see any problem with that, even a pre 95 one should be OK.

I tried to explain to my mate he could probably get a live no 4 for half the money over there and to leave it to my tender care.....he took it anyway. Cheers mate!!! LOL Good start on the K98 Greg!

Reg
    Last edited by Reg; 04-11-2009 at 07:13 PM. Reason: So long as you have the de-act certificate BTW

Quote by Dick View Post
    Can you imagine if they were taken to Knob Creek?
    Knob Creek's a drink,or a gay club over here. Stewy S

Dick
    ?

Quote by Reg View Post
    Love the idea of live firing some of the historic arms we Brits covet..... not sure about this Knob creek thing? sounds a bit saucy to me!!!! LOL

By the way Gregocelt, if you fancy a collection of ww2 arms try collecting the de-act russian stuff, its affordable (for over here anyway) and quite a range to choose from, have a look at this link
    www.rytonarms.co.uk

You could have a couple of rifles and an SMG for the price of a M1.

Reg
    Knob Creek is a former U.S. military base now in private ownership.
    You Brits always get into trouble when you come over to the States. Let me give you just one of many examples. Your UK dealer, Peter Jenkins on his first trip here, asked the hotel clerk where he could buy some fags, and or where a fag machine was, or could he have some sent uo the his room? Naturally the hotel clerk didn't know Peter wanted to buy some cigaretts. The British and Americans are a simular people, seperated by a common language,

Quote by Dick View Post
    Knob Creek is a former U.S. military base now in private ownership.
    You Brits always get into trouble when you come over to the States. Let me give you just one of many examples. Your UK dealer, Peter Jenkins on his first trip here, asked the hotel clerk where he could buy some fags, and or where a fag machine was, or could he have some sent uo the his room? Naturally the hotel clerk didn't know Peter wanted to buy some cigaretts. The British and Americans are a simular people, seperated by a common language,
    Unfortunately.i can get myself in trouble in the U.S from the comfort of my own home. Stewy S

gregocelt
    ?

not plannig to go to states, southern europe thats another story

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast