Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Indian Summer Trip to the rifle range

Article about: Hi folks! Nothing extraordinary here... but I wanted to share nonetheless. I took advantage of the great weather that my area is experiencing and brought my brother and cousin to the rifle r

Default Indian Summer Trip to the rifle range

Hi folks!

Nothing extraordinary here... but I wanted to share nonetheless.

I took advantage of the great weather that my area is experiencing and brought my brother and cousin to the rifle range recently to shoot my M1 Garand. My cousin purchased a very expensive camera and he asked to take a few photos of his first shooting experience. I thought he was just fooling around, but I think the photos turned out great afterall!

Indian Summer Trip to the rifle rangeIndian Summer Trip to the rifle rangeIndian Summer Trip to the rifle rangeIndian Summer Trip to the rifle rangeIndian Summer Trip to the rifle rangeIndian Summer Trip to the rifle rangeIndian Summer Trip to the rifle rangeIndian Summer Trip to the rifle rangeIndian Summer Trip to the rifle rangeIndian Summer Trip to the rifle rangeIndian Summer Trip to the rifle rangeIndian Summer Trip to the rifle rangeIndian Summer Trip to the rifle range

I have a video I'll be posting soon... that little metal gong didn't stand a chance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Indian Summer Trip to the rifle range  

Here's the video:

We had a great time!

?

Joe thanks for sharing your range day.. I wish I could have a go on the M1.. would make my day.. Cheers Terry.

Thanks, Terry! If you're ever in my neck of the woods, look me up! I'm always looking for an excuse to make a trip to the range!

Poor bloody zombies!.....

?

Cheers Joe I would love to go shooting Zombies I work with enough of them lol.. Cheers Terry.

?

And a good time was had by all.
    I would use a politician target.

Great looking day at the range Joe.
    I wish I had more time to do this.
    Thanks for showing us, " what we are missing".
    Have a great day.
    John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.