Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Inglis Mk I* Hi Power Rig

Article about: The hanger on Ade's stock is an original. There are many of these over here, as one might expect..........

Default Re: Inglis Mk I* Hi Power Rig

Hi,
    that lovely pistol brings back some good memories for me, as i carried the Browning version in the army i would love to have another now.
    thanks for showing it.
    Dave.

Very nice. I have one too.

Mine lacks the lanyard ring and I am keen to replace it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks again to all for the kind words. Most of the ones you see for sale in the US are reworked Chinese reworks with horrible bores.

Have a read of this site:

Inglis Hi-Power

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Sam, I will show my 1945 Browning HP here if you don't mind.

I have bought a repro shoulder stock for mine as I gave up trying to find an original as they are so rare.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Inglis Mk I* Hi Power Rig   Inglis Mk I* Hi Power Rig  

A few pics of the repro shoulder stock for reference. It cost £100, but is very nice quality.

I am told the webbing hanger is original.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Inglis Mk I* Hi Power Rig   Inglis Mk I* Hi Power Rig  

Inglis Mk I* Hi Power Rig  

Talking of the Mutual Aid Board decal, here are a couple of period pics of them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Inglis Mk I* Hi Power Rig  
    Attached Images Attached Images Inglis Mk I* Hi Power Rig 

It is now possible to buy replica decals, marked as such by a tiny "R" (on the bottom red bar in the 6 o'clock position) for $10 shipped.
    Attached Images Attached Images Inglis Mk I* Hi Power Rig 

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    A few pics of the repro shoulder stock for reference. It cost £100, but is very nice quality.

I am told the webbing hanger is original.

Cheers, Ade.
    Hi Ade,
    Very nice rig. The hanger looks exactly like the one on mine. So I'm sure it is an original. You are right about the scarcity of an original shoulder stock. It took me forever 15+ years to find my rig. Thanks for the link on the Hi Power.
    Cheers,
    Sam

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast