Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

International Harvester Corp. M-1

Article about: ObKrieger,This one works good. No trouble with it. Yet. Tom,Nice Winchester. As far as the barrel. I have 6-7 downstairs with all good T.E. & M.E.. They are replaceable. GIZMO8Z,Are you

?

Default International Harvester Corp. M-1

My International Harvester Corporation M-1,TW 1953 ball in 1953 dated Hyman Company bandoleers,cleaning patches,oiler,grease cup,broken case extractor,cleaning rods/brushes/handle,brush type combo tool,patch holder combo tool,oil cans,1qt. bore cleaner. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture International Harvester Corp. M-1  
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Default Re: International Harvester Corp. M-1

Good suite of accessories and rifle. Congrats.

very nice rifle rich do u shoot it

tom

?

Thanks guys!
    Tom, Yes it works fine. I have lots of ball ammo in clips and loose. When I saw it, I had to buy it. There are a little more than 250,000 of them. This and the Harrington and Richardson production are about the same. Winchester is close. What kind do have? Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

hi mine is winchester but its unfortunatly deact thanks to our stupid goverment

tom

International Harvester Corp. M-1International Harvester Corp. M-1heres mine its old spec so can strip and dry fire but barrel has a weld down it

tom

Wow! Nice M1!

I don't currently own any rifles (except for a prop M1 Garand used in The Pacific), but I'd love to own a real Garand. I don't want to hijack your thread, but maybe could you send me a private message and give me some advice on obtaining my own M1?

One place you should check is the Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP)-that's where I obtained my M-1 and I believe they still occassionally get them. Prices are generally very good. Just Google CMP.

Quote by sargetom View Post
    One place you should check is the Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP)-that's where I obtained my M-1 and I believe they still occassionally get them. Prices are generally very good. Just Google CMP.
    Arethey WW2 vintage M1s? I will def. check it out, thanks!

Nice rifle! Although I have heard horror stories regarding the quality of IHC M1's, so be careful when you shoot it. A friend of mine had an IHC bolt fly back into his face!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast