Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Italian 1943 Copy of German Rifle Grenade Launcher..

Article about: Enjoy this very rare Italian 1943 copy of the German Rifle Grenade launcher...It will only fit the Carcano and will not fit a German 98k Rifle, also the hole in the launcher is 6.5mm and not

Default Italian 1943 Copy of German Rifle Grenade Launcher..

Enjoy this very rare Italian 1943 copy of the German Rifle Grenade launcher...It will only fit the Carcano and will not fit a German 98k Rifle,Italian 1943 Copy of German Rifle Grenade Launcher..Italian 1943 Copy of German Rifle Grenade Launcher..Italian 1943 Copy of German Rifle Grenade Launcher..Italian 1943 Copy of German Rifle Grenade Launcher..Italian 1943 Copy of German Rifle Grenade Launcher.. also the hole in the launcher is 6.5mm and not 8mm...Notice the Italian Crown on the back...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Default Re: Italian 1943 Copy of German Rifle Grenade Launcher..

Very cool Bill. I have never seen one and thanks for showing.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Very interesting, i've never seen one either!...

I never even knew these existed! Thanks for showing it Bill.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Excellent! As the others have said I wasn't aware they made their own version. Great to see in such good condition to

Jason

Very cool! Would these fire Italian grenades... German grenades... or Italian copies of German grenades?

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    Very cool! Would these fire Italian grenades... German grenades... or Italian copies of German grenades?
    German Rifle Grenades,, I have never seen an Italian copy of the Rifle Grenade Rounds...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

I figured as much! Thanks, Bill!