Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Italian Breda, Type 30, LMG

Article about: by samnev With all due respect. A few years ago I upgraded my Nikon F3 (Film) to the Nikon D80 with a 2 auto focus Nikon lenses. 75-300 and 28-75 to the tune of \\$1500. I don't see another ca

?

Default Re: Italian Breda, Type 30, LMG

Ohio Ordnance Works had a parts kit at one time.Cost was around $500. I don't know if they still have them.

I called Ohio Ordinance today. I asked if they had any Breda M30 parts, they didn't even know what the gun was.

Interesting thread, thanks guys for sharing your photos and information on this weapon...I always knew the Italians had sub-standard equipment, but had no idea they were expected to fight with such terrible weaponry...
    IMA InternationalMilitaryAntiques.com sells some Breda 37 related equipment as well...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Quote by motormedicine View Post
    I called Ohio Ordinance today. I asked if they had any Breda M30 parts, they didn't even know what the gun was.
    I don't know who is working there now but I spoke to the owner Bob Landies and got a firing pin, firing pin spring, they were missing from my Breda, and a complete parts set. That was over 10 years ago at that time it was the only ones that had Breda 30 parts kit. I looked in my records the kit was $600. Perhaps if you caled and asked for him he might help you out.

Ok @ samnev
    The ATF finally cleared my Breda M30! It has been sitting in a museum vault for nearly 50 years. This gun was involved in one of the largest scale thefts in Navy court martial history. It was imported from Algiers along with 179 other machine guns.

Italian Breda, Type 30, LMGItalian Breda, Type 30, LMGItalian Breda, Type 30, LMG I'm missing two parts of the gun before it is complete. Any help tracking down these parts is much appreciated. Pictures attached.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4