Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Italian Glisenti Revolver With a Tropical Holster

Article about: Enjoy this Italian M1889 Glisenti Revolver with a rare Tropical Holster..The pistol was refirbished in 1932... Cal..(Italian Ordnance 10.35 mm).... BILL

Default Italian Glisenti Revolver With a Tropical Holster

Enjoy this Italian M1889 Glisenti Revolver with a rare Tropical Holster..The pistol was refirbished in 1932... Cal..(Italian Ordnance 10.35 mm).... BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Italian Glisenti Revolver With a Tropical Holster   Italian Glisenti Revolver With a Tropical Holster  

Italian Glisenti Revolver With a Tropical Holster   Italian Glisenti Revolver With a Tropical Holster  

Italian Glisenti Revolver With a Tropical Holster   Italian Glisenti Revolver With a Tropical Holster  

Last edited by Bill Grist; 08-27-2008 at 03:17 AM.
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Default Re: Italian Glisenti Revolver With a Tropical Holster

I have seen a couple of those old warhorses in bad condition in the island of Creete. I have a single 10.35 round headstamped ZG (Zangari Gaetano) C-38 (Capua 1938) that for several years didn't know for what weapon was for. Original ammo (not new Fiocchi) is i quess hard to find.
    Cheers, Thanos.