Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

J. G. Anschutz 4MM Buscher Sportmodell Nurnberg (Germania Waffenwerk) AG Zella- Mehlis.

Article about: Hello ladies and gents. I need your help. My grandfather brought this rifle back from the war, and I've found little about it since. I'd like to know what it's worth. It's in excellent shape

Kraft durch Freude
    ?

Default J. G. Anschutz 4MM Buscher Sportmodell Nurnberg (Germania Waffenwerk) AG Zella- Mehlis.

Hello ladies and gents. I need your help. My grandfather brought this rifle back from the war, and I've found little about it since. I'd like to know what it's worth. It's in excellent shape and hasn't been fired since the war.

Thanks,
    Johnny.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture J. G. Anschutz 4MM Buscher Sportmodell Nurnberg (Germania Waffenwerk) AG Zella- Mehlis.   J. G. Anschutz 4MM Buscher Sportmodell Nurnberg (Germania Waffenwerk) AG Zella- Mehlis.  

J. G. Anschutz 4MM Buscher Sportmodell Nurnberg (Germania Waffenwerk) AG Zella- Mehlis.   J. G. Anschutz 4MM Buscher Sportmodell Nurnberg (Germania Waffenwerk) AG Zella- Mehlis.  

J. G. Anschutz 4MM Buscher Sportmodell Nurnberg (Germania Waffenwerk) AG Zella- Mehlis.   J. G. Anschutz 4MM Buscher Sportmodell Nurnberg (Germania Waffenwerk) AG Zella- Mehlis.  

Default Re: J. G. Anschutz 4MM Buscher Sportmodell Nurnberg (Germania Waffenwerk) AG Zella- Mehlis.

Real nice looking rifle you have there! What caliber is it? .22?

Default Re: J. G. Anschutz 4MM Buscher Sportmodell Nurnberg (Germania Waffenwerk) AG Zella- Mehlis.

Whoops, I saw it stated 4mm, close to .22,I don't do metrics too much

Hello Johnny,

This rifle was advertised on Gun Broker.com last month by a gentleman from Charlotte, North Carolina.

As you probably know, the photo's are one and the same, there is an in depth description of the weapons stamps/markings and a brief history of the model type. It was advertised for $4,900 and did not sell.J. G. Anschutz Deutsches Sportmodell WWII Nazi : Bolt Action at GunBroker.com

Hope this helps, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

These 4mm KDF rifles sell for 700 to 1000$ US condition is everything on these KDF rifles....BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Kraft durch Freude
    ?

Quote by Bill Grist View Post
    These 4mm KDF rifles sell for 700 to 1000$ US condition is everything on these KDF rifles....BILL
    Thanks! I really have no idea as to the value. I even wrote JA Anschutz and they referred me to Blue Book, which had no listing! I put it on Gunbroker for the $4900 just for kicks. Thanks guys!

Here is mine 35 miles from you........BILL

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/firea...df-rifle-1750/
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Kraft durch Freude
    ?

Thanks for the info re: the price. Those are some great pics. Your rifle is only the second one I've seen with the sun wheel and swastika. It looks to be in great shape. Have you actually fired it?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hello Johnny,

This rifle was advertised on Gun Broker.com last month by a gentleman from Charlotte, North Carolina.

As you probably know, the photo's are one and the same, there is an in depth description of the weapons stamps/markings and a brief history of the model type. It was advertised for $4,900 and did not sell.J. G. Anschutz Deutsches Sportmodell WWII Nazi : Bolt Action at GunBroker.com

Hope this helps, Ned.
    Ned,
    Very good detective work! I am glad that someone did not bite at that price 4,000 over value
    Cheers,
    Jason

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.