Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

J.P Sauer & Sohn, suhl Cal. 6.35 pistol found.

Article about: Hi, I found this pistol in a junkyard when i was about 6 years old, my dad kept it, and i got it when i was older. (some years back now) There is no magazine, i don't know so much about it e

Default J.P Sauer & Sohn, suhl Cal. 6.35 pistol found.

Hi,

I found this pistol in a junkyard when i was about 6 years old, my dad kept it, and i got it when i was older. (some years back now)
    There is no magazine, i don't know so much about it except what there is stamped on it, and what i could find on google. maybe someone could tell me when it is from and so on?

As the title says it is a J.P Sauer & Sohn, suhl Cal. 6.35.
    The serial number is 26943.

As you can see in the last picture is there a N with a crown above it. - anyone knows what that means?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture J.P Sauer & Sohn, suhl Cal. 6.35 pistol found.   J.P Sauer & Sohn, suhl Cal. 6.35 pistol found.  

J.P Sauer & Sohn, suhl Cal. 6.35 pistol found.   J.P Sauer & Sohn, suhl Cal. 6.35 pistol found.  

J.P Sauer & Sohn, suhl Cal. 6.35 pistol found.   J.P Sauer & Sohn, suhl Cal. 6.35 pistol found.  

Default Re: J.P Sauer & Sohn, suhl Cal. 6.35 pistol found.

This is the model of 1913 in 6.35mm .25 cal...There is also a big brother in 7.65mm .32cal Model of 1913 as well...BILL

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/firea...3-pistol-1694/
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Just what i needed to know Thanks Bill!

very nice little piece, are you thinking of restoring it?

1jerseydevil
    ?

I have this same pistol , it fires well but a piece of the grip is chipped off.does anyone know how i can obtain a replacement grip? also, does anyone know the ballpark value of this pistol?