Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Japanese Type 2 Paratrooper Rifle

Article about: Hello Everyone, It has been a while since I have posted anything but I have been busy moving around. Here is a Japanese Type 2 Rifle that I picked up a couple weeks ago at a local gun store.

Default Japanese Type 2 Paratrooper Rifle

Hello Everyone,
    It has been a while since I have posted anything but I have been busy moving around. Here is a Japanese Type 2 Rifle that I picked up a couple weeks ago at a local gun store. I was wasting some time as I was having some alterations done to some clothing. As I was walking out I saw this rifle sitting in the corner and asked to see it. Originally I thought it was just a type 99 but my heart skipped a beat when I saw it up close. Everything is matching on it (except the bolt which is roughly 50 numbers off the serial number) it has the mum untouched, and it has the original anti-aircraft sights on it. The gentleman was not originally selling the rifle but I spoke with him a little longer about how much I love history and how it would go to a good home and he relented. I got a great price on it. I would love to hear some feedback from you all! I am looking for a Japanese good luck flag to add to my display so if anyone has any leads I would appreciate it!

-ThaddeusJapanese Type 2 Paratrooper RifleJapanese Type 2 Paratrooper RifleJapanese Type 2 Paratrooper RifleJapanese Type 2 Paratrooper RifleJapanese Type 2 Paratrooper RifleJapanese Type 2 Paratrooper RifleJapanese Type 2 Paratrooper RifleJapanese Type 2 Paratrooper RifleJapanese Type 2 Paratrooper Rifle

A rare beast! Well done!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you Adrian! I was very happy with the find. I have only seen these things in museums. This was the first I have ever seen for sale. A week after I got it I saw another for sale with the mum ground and a few mismatched serial numbers and they wanted $1000 more than I paid for mine. I REALLY lucked out

great find.a rare rifle.

That's a nice rifle.

Thank you all! I am very happy with it. I am going to start looking for a m1a1 soon. focusing my collection on airborne forces on all sides during the war
    -T

?

Excellent!!!! One I have always wanted to add to my collection, But they are not cheap or easy to be had in good matching condition.
    Congrats
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

A must for Japanese rifle collectors.
    Congratulations friend.

Phil, I got this one for $1500. I really lucked out with it!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Thaddeus View Post
    Phil, I got this one for $1500. I really lucked out with it!
    Extremely nice find and a steal to boot.

I think all of us (those that don't have one yet of course) have this on our wish list!!!!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast