Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

This just walked into my shop today 2 guns and a old lady ...,

Article about: This elderly lady came into the shop today and wanted to sell her late husbands guns she said he brought back from wwII. She wanted 50 dollars for both guns and the bayonet. I coulndt do it

Default Re: This just walked into my shop today 2 guns and a old lady ...,

here are some more pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture This just walked into my shop today 2 guns and a old lady ...,   This just walked into my shop today 2 guns and a old lady ...,  

This just walked into my shop today 2 guns and a old lady ...,   This just walked into my shop today 2 guns and a old lady ...,  

Those 98 Mauser's are built like a brick...... well you know. In fact the 03 Springfield is a pretty close copy of the 98. I think that even today in the midst of all our high tech stuff the 98 Mauser really is hard to beat. I sorta wish I hadn't seen this thread because There is a decent 98 at the gunshop I frequent that was tempting me and now I may just have to get it. I mentioned before but I want to say again, I think that you did a good thing by giving that lady some extra money, decency is less and less common these day's.

Mike

Yes BUY IT. Well thank you for that comment about giving the lady extra money. Yeah im sure a lot of people would becuase I know they would a buddy of mine, well he is on my shit list He has a shop in southeast Portland here and a old lady came in with a SS helmet that was brought from the war and my buddy gave her 50 bucks for it and sold it for like 3,000 or so. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRR I hate that crap

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4