Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

K.98 bits and pieces.

Article about: I have been having a bit of a sort out and trying to make sense of a lot of kit that is tucked away in different boxes. I decided to put all the bits and pieces I had for the good old K.98 a

Default K.98 bits and pieces.

I have been having a bit of a sort out and trying to make sense of a lot of kit that is tucked away in different boxes. I decided to put all the bits and pieces I had for the good old K.98 all together in one place. Over the last 20 years or so I have always kept any spare parts in case I needed any for the rifles I use on the range. But as with anything you keep spares for, I have never had anything break or need to be replaced in all the time I have been using the guns. If I did not have the spares I am sure to have needed something thats in the box.
    This exercise in centralising all the parts has made me realise how out of control this side of the collecting has got. If there is anyone out there who is missing a part please send me a pm and I will see if I can help. This is not a disguised sales advert it is just to show how out of hand things can get. Now these are sorted I can move on to the contents of other long forgotten boxes.
    All the best from Jersey,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture K.98 bits and pieces.   K.98 bits and pieces.  

K.98 bits and pieces.  

Great stuff! Some useful parts there for somebody!

?

Excellent selection of spare parts. I have to agree with you on needing parts. I use my ce43 all the time for the past 20 years and still have not had to replace any parts(KNOCK ON WOOD)
    I do have to ask, What are those items in the upper right hand section? Muzzle covers?

Semper Fi
    Phil

Hi AZPhil,
    Yes they are original muzzle covers, sort of plastic/rubber but not really either if that makes sense.
    D.