Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

K98 gunshop consigment buy,opinions

Article about: Marked CE 41 ,high polish blue,all matching numbers,handguard numbered inside and stock is numbered on the inside and on bottom of buttstock.Handguard also has a waffen 37 mark.Eagle H on st

Default K98 gunshop consigment buy,opinions

Marked CE 41 ,high polish blue,all matching numbers,handguard numbered inside and stock is numbered on the inside and on bottom of buttstock.Handguard also has a waffen 37 mark.Eagle H on stock side,7 waffenamps on stock,has some usage dings but not too bad.Sorry for the dark pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture K98 gunshop consigment buy,opinions   K98 gunshop consigment buy,opinions  

K98 gunshop consigment buy,opinions   K98 gunshop consigment buy,opinions  

MAP
    ?

Opinions??? Seriously??? LoL. It's great!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Congrats Bud! Nice rifle. Pick yourself up a period leather sling and she is all good.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Thanks Map!Triggerguard,floor plate, follower,all bolt parts,are numbered and match.These earlier k98s had everything numbered,thats why its harder to find an all matching one.My camera battery went dead ,will post some pics of the rest of the numbered parts and there are many.Cupped buttplate is even numbered with ser. no. and letter block,they didnt number cupped buttplates very long!Rossi,thanks!This came with the original sling,took it off to take pics of band,its even waffenampt,will post some pics of it too.

?

Quote by Toecutter View Post
    Thanks Map!Triggerguard,floor plate, follower,all bolt parts,are numbered and match.These earlier k98s had everything numbered,thats why its harder to find an all matching one.My camera battery went dead ,will post some pics of the rest of the numbered parts and there are many.Cupped buttplate is even numbered with ser. no. and letter block,they didnt number cupped buttplates very long!Rossi,thanks!This came with the original sling,took it off to take pics of band,its even waffenampt,will post some pics of it too.

Good for you! Nice pick up! Glad it had the sling.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Nice looking J.P. Sauer 98k. A real score these days to find an all-matcher. Hope the price was a decent deal as these are growing in value among collectors. Thanks for sharing a fine looking rifle.

A all matching k98 is a really nice investment piece. You have picked up a really nice one and I am looking forward to more pictures.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Nice looking K98, how can anyone collect German Militaria and not have one in their den.

Thanks guys!Here are a few out side pics showing more numbered parts.You can see the stock was never sanded.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture K98 gunshop consigment buy,opinions   K98 gunshop consigment buy,opinions  

The front screw is buggered up but its the original screw,someone tried to remove it without taking out the small locking screw looks like,boy thats pretty lame.Stock lug is 60,extractor is 60,firing pin is 2360,sight slide top piece is 2360,hard to get pics of those,cleaning rod is not numbered.I think its as issued but any info or opinions welcome.Price was 900.00.Bore is very good to ex cond.Looks like Walther had a hand in its production as the 359 waffenamps are mixed with Saurs 37.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast