Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

K98 for review

Article about: Hey guys! Thinking of buying this k98. I know everything is correct, just missing the cleaning rod, but I have the correct one. My question is, has the stock been sanded? Never had I good ey

Let us know Danny. We"re all rootin for ya. Hey this one looks like a keeper!!!!

Now I play the waiting game $$

Now that the auction is over guess I can say not surprised the price kept rising. A real treasure. Another one rescued by a true admirer.

Maybe. Hard to tell from photos. It looks to me more like it has been lightly cleaned and a little wax applied.

You should have kept the link in the post, can't see it now. Would probably stay up in GB's system for at least a month. Can't you put it back below this post, thx.

Ok here ya go

MAUSER S/42 1938 8MM BOLT ACTION BRINGBACK C&R OK : Curios & Relics at GunBroker.com

Can't wait to cut the wood, drill and put rings on it! With a $30 Chinese scope. Re-blue it, sand the stock and rechamber it in .308. Can't wait to go chipmunk hunting with this rifle!

Quote by shooterike View Post
    Maybe. Hard to tell from photos. It looks to me more like it has been lightly cleaned and a little wax applied.
    I posted the link that has more photos. It seems the rifle has received all positive opinions thus far.

Oh my God!!! Don't even joke about that Danny!!!! Hearts can't take it. LOL Makes me wonder what they will be worth 20 years from now. Like I said earlier sure beats the nascar stuff my son sunk money into years back. A check of E-Bay reveals I would be lucky to get half what I paid for. Bottom fell out of that with a zillion diecast cars being produced by Action. Well glad ya got it anyway.

Guess what I got today! Even 'threw' in the full uniform of the "vet who brought it back" rifle is so much nicer in person! Thanks for the help everyone!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture K98 for review   K98 for review  

Last edited by Dannyjunkfish; 11-19-2015 at 05:51 PM.

Big red one!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture K98 for review   K98 for review  

K98 for review   K98 for review  

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast