Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

K98 sling etc

Article about: Hi guys recently purchased this rifle sling for a rifle I recently purchased marked "L&F" = Linden & Funke G.m.b.H., Iserlohn i would like to know if it is correct for this

Question K98 sling etc

Hi guys recently purchased this rifle sling for a rifle I recently purchased marked "L&F" = Linden & Funke G.m.b.H., Iserlohn i would like to know if it is correct for this rifle? thanks in advance!, I am also in need a some parts for this rifle as follows, front sight blade and hood, rear sight assembly complete with screws and a cleaning rod, let me know if you have or can ge tthes items for me the original parts were swapped in the 50's trying to get it back to original configuration thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture K98 sling etc   K98 sling etc  

K98 sling etc   K98 sling etc  

Attached Images Attached Images K98 sling etc  K98 sling etc  K98 sling etc 

Default Re: K98 sling etc

The sling is the correct patteern. You won't need the muzzle cover as your rifle is the later type with hooded front sight and would use the rubber muzzle cap cover.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: K98 sling etc

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    The sling is the correct patteern. You won't need the muzzle cover as your rifle is the later type with hooded front sight and would use the rubber muzzle cap cover.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks ade she's coming along, I just need to find a matching complete bayonet for it with wood grips preferably and that is probably as far as im willing to go.