Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Kalashnikov reliability is no myth

Article about: AK Reliability - YouTube OK so he's only shooting semi auto but i'm impressed!....

I own many AKs and many ARs. Love them both.

The AK is far more accurate than most people give it credit for and the AR is far more reliable than people give it credit for.

From what I've heard as a man made item these things have killed more people than anything else!!!!!

Just wish i could get one even a semi auto here in Australia. Cant even get deactivated ones

Quote by tailor marc View Post
    Just wish i could get one even a semi auto here in Australia. Cant even get deactivated ones
    Not even toy ones either!!!! well here in Victoria Victoria Police - Firearms, Queensland is a different story - you can buy repro hand guns! bugger to far to drive from here

This is about the best we can get here in WA...
    militaria - display models -
    militaria - modern replicas -

Quote by tailor marc View Post
    This is about the best we can get here in WA...
    militaria - display models -
    militaria - modern replicas -
    Prick (in a nice way) not fair!!!!! Wifey and I drove halfway to WA!!!! I think SA are as harsh as Vic

I have a Norinco Milled receiver MAK90 made in the Beijing Military weapons plant before they banned these. I have a set of American Iron wood stocks on it and I promise you this thing just never jambs. When I got the iron wood stocks I ordered the Walnut and then sanded and sealed them with boiled linseed oil for that military finish. The ammo is dirt cheap and it will fire without issue the cheapest stuff you can buy. Accuracy has more to do with the ammo than the rifle. With good ammo this thing is very accurate to 300 meters with iron sights.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kalashnikov reliability is no myth  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3