Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

At Last!-Shooting SMLE this Sunday

Article about: WAAAS Collectors longarm shoot-will be using my 1916 Enfield SMLE Mk III* Lithgow FTR 1947-will be the first time for me using the LE rifle that is the traditional weapon of the national for

Default At Last!-Shooting SMLE this Sunday

WAAAS Collectors longarm shoot-will be using my 1916 Enfield SMLE Mk III* Lithgow FTR 1947-will be the first time for me using the LE rifle that is the traditional weapon of the national forces here. Tally Ho!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture At Last!-Shooting SMLE this Sunday   At Last!-Shooting SMLE this Sunday  

At Last!-Shooting SMLE this Sunday  

You will love it. You cannot beat the SMLE action.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade-the action is very smooth after 2 World Wars!

You can practice a 'Mad Minute', but the cost may eventually cause your credit card to melt....

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Judas Priest, that's running through a ton of ammo. The guy is so steady. Action is unbelievably smooth.