Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Latest sten guns too the collection

Article about: They are not chaper than wallpaper but much more interesting so i thought i would treat myself before they get any dearer,a mk 3 and a mk5. I hope you like them,i do.

Default Latest sten guns too the collection

They are not chaper than wallpaper but much more interesting so i thought i would treat myself before they get any dearer,a mk 3 and a mk5.
    I hope you like them,i do.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Latest sten guns too the collection   Latest sten guns too the collection  

Latest sten guns too the collection   Latest sten guns too the collection  

?

Very nice SMG's you have both new or old deact??. But anyway both very nice. I have been looking STEN Mk 5 myself just a small matter of funds!! Cheers Terry.

They are both moving parts but not dry fire.
    I didnt have the money Terry but didnt want to miss the boat.

?

Yep I understand!! nice that have moving parts & not just welded in place!!. It would cost 3 or 4 times more just for that click! & if you are like I am not too bothered about old or new spec!!. I buy the weapon & then sits collecting dust in the corner lol.. .. Cheers Terry.

?

Thumbs up

I feel sorry for those of you who live where "real" gunz are not allowed.
    I'm lucky to not only live in the USA, but in Colorado where live full autos are legal.
    I have 3 Mk II Stens, one with each type stock, and a Mk I Bren gun. All are shooters.
    Don't find the photo of them togather, but here is the Bren with its compatriots.
    Sarge
    Latest sten guns too the collection

Well done...I've always found the Stens to be an interesting study! Any suggestions as to where I can find a MkIII Parts Kit (No Receiver)? I used to see them advertised cheap, but now that I'm looking for one they've disappeared, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

gun brokers got some Glenn from $185

Your Mk3 has possibly seen service in India, it's never been modified for the Mk5 cocking handle or the top sling mount in the rib. The mag is also an Indian modified single stack mag.

Thanks for that,
    ive put a front grip on mk5,personal taste i know.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Latest sten guns too the collection  

That looks like one of the better grips, some of the repro ones are dire.

Keep an eye open for a Mk5 trigger mech cover as the one on yours is a cut down Mk2, you may notice it will fall off or can be knocked off. Also, there are still new old stock pistol grips around at reasonable prices if you want to replace your repaired one (Mine was £7.50 at Stoneleigh).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast