Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Latest sten guns too the collection

Article about: They are not chaper than wallpaper but much more interesting so i thought i would treat myself before they get any dearer,a mk 3 and a mk5. I hope you like them,i do.

Thanks for the info,i will keep my eye out for missing bits at w & p,its too hot today to get m1 carbine down and swop for silenced mk2 sten,but wall papering is coming on nice.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Latest sten guns too the collection  

Jeepers, I can see why you want to cover the wall paper!!!!! Nice stens by the way.

- - ------- - -

Jeepers, I can see why you want to cover the wall paper!!!!! Nice stens by the way.

Johnny morris wall paper was ex wifes idea,latest wife wants to redecorate,i beat her by covering awfull wallpaper with military items.

superb collection of stens they make the m1 carbine stand out ,its a real nice piece in its own right and great to see it equipped with the stock double mag pouch ps nice wallpaper too very retro
    Regards James

Good thread and nice photos! I plan on putting a MkIII together once I've found a decent parts kit...I already have the template receiver-tube...
    cheers, Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images Latest sten guns too the collection  Latest sten guns too the collection  Latest sten guns too the collection 

Are you milling out the slots by hand Glenn.

[another wallpaper shot below]
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Latest sten guns too the collection  

Yes, I was planning on it...nice little project...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Cool

I finally found the photo of all the Brits together - wasn't where it was supposed to have been.
    So -- here is the full set.
    Sarge
    Latest sten guns too the collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2