Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Lee Enfield No. 5 Jungle Carbine

Article about: Do you like carbines, like I do? My robust but charmy No. 5 Enjoy

?

Default Lee Enfield No. 5 Jungle Carbine

Do you like carbines, like I do?

My robust but charmy No. 5 Enjoy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lee Enfield No. 5 Jungle Carbine   Lee Enfield No. 5 Jungle Carbine  

Lee Enfield No. 5 Jungle Carbine  

Default re: Lee Enfield No. 5 Jungle Carbine

Hi,
    Great weapon we dont see to many Enfield Carbines on here so thanks for showing it i presume it is deac ( shame )
    as all of our are. If you dont mind me asking how much do they go for these days.
    dave.

?

Hi sure it's deact but in a kinda twisted way I like British deactivation. It doesn't mess with the item's geometry and shapes, very good for displaying. As for the other aspects of it. I just say myself 'You had a nice childhood with a lot of toys, mite and even had a chance to use weapon in service, it for collection, not use or playing' . Back home they use to make a cut all the way on the revos and rifles barrel. In Germany they drill at list 3 huge holes and so on (if you wanna cry let me know I will send you couple of pictures of postSU deacts ) . I got it for 450 +PP

?

This is my No.5 - picked it up a few months ago for $385. Fully functional - hope to run a few rounds through it this weekend!

Quote by MarkV View Post
    This is my No.5 - picked it up a few months ago for $385. Fully functional - hope to run a few rounds through it this weekend!

HEHE you'll find that these kick like a mule!!!! I've had a few goes with one of these

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    HEHE you'll find that these kick like a mule!!!! I've had a few goes with one of these
    Indeed they do Rene, but got the smoothest working bolt in my gun safe. They aren't very darn accurate either but still a cool rifle. I wish I had a bayo for mine.

Jay

Default Re: Lee Enfield No. 5 Jungle Carbine

I like these too, but never found one I liked at the right price. Good ones are hard to find. You have to beware of Indian conversions etc.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!