Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

A little Japanese anyone?

Article about: A few of my Japanese pieces, while interesting I still love my German pieces.

Default A little Japanese anyone?

A few of my Japanese pieces, while interesting I still love my German pieces.

A little Japanese anyone?

MAP
    ?

Very nice. I have a minty Nambu with very early hard to find holster. Often maligned but a decent gun.

Forgot the model number but really digging that other auto. Isn't that the one with the exposed sear?

Next up? Papa Nambu?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP thanks for the comments! Yeah the T94 is the auto with the exposed sear (labeled suicide gun) , it came with a holster that is all to pieces. The T94 auto was a favorite of the tankers and flyers due to the smaller size. I have a nice holster for my T14 auto and a nice holster for the T26 revolver. Baby is too expensive for my interest, Papa would be nice but I'm content regarding Japanese pieces for now unless a great deal falls in my lap. Of the T14's I have two early ones and one late model with the extended trigger guard.

MAP
    ?

From this post and your others I see have this all figured out. These are all eye candy to me. Despite my P38 and Nambu I haven't focused on pistols yet but I will one day...that is if you don't snatch them all up.

Are you familiar with Nambu World? Great little site run by a woman named Teri.

Nambu World: Teri

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Nice firearms.

Oh yea I found her early on in my quest, even emailed her once or trice and she always replied and was very helpful. She has quite the collection. I also bought the book "Japanese Military Cartridge Handguns 1893-1945: A Revised and Expanded Edition of Hand Cannons of Imperial Japan" by Harry Derby, James D. Brown, this is an excellent book!

Japanese Military Cartridge Handguns 1893-1945 a Revised and Expanded Edition of Hand Cannons of Imperial Japan: Harry Derby, Harry L. Derby III: 9780764317804: Amazon.com: Books

MAP
    ?

Lol...I emailed her too

I expect she get's a lot of that, and I'm sure she enjoys it!

MAP
    ?

Who wouldn't. Lol