Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Look what walked in to the shop today. Mauser HSC and walther PP

Article about: Look what walked into my gun shop today. And yes they are going home to my War room. A Mauser HSC and Walther PP. Both WWII German issue. They are in about 85% Condition and have the inspect

Default Re: Look what walked in to the shop today. Mauser HSC and walther PP

Very nice finds. Good stuff to be had here in Missouri.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Quote by guns ltd View Post
    I have one in my collection with the holster and both magazines. It is middle war production.I picked the sauer 38H up from a vet that lives south of me some years back. He told me that it along with many other firearms were laying by a road. His unit just captured a German medical unit that was unarmed at the time. He stated that if German medical units were captured with weapons they would go to POW camps and if they weren't they would be put to work in POW field hospitals to take care of their wounded. He thinks they ditched all their firearms before Surrendering. Makes Sense to me. The Germans were up on these things, I think.
    John
    Interesting, thanks.
    But cruel in so many ways; roads lined with guns. Ditches full of quality rifles and SMGs - imagine the chances for an interprising young GI with a bit of forethought and a big duffle bag.
    The GIs who brought guns home were what to some extent contributed to the excellent collection of the J.M. Davis Arms & Historical Museum. Ive been there and plan to go again.
    Please post pics of the SAUER, if you have the chance at some point. A great gun and again a quality handgun.

I will.

Quote by Scout View Post
    Interesting, thanks.
    But cruel in so many ways; roads lined with guns. Ditches full of quality rifles and SMGs - imagine the chances for an interprising young GI with a bit of forethought and a big duffle bag.
    The GIs who brought guns home were what to some extent contributed to the excellent collection of the J.M. Davis Arms & Historical Museum. Ive been there and plan to go again.
    Please post pics of the SAUER, if you have the chance at some point. A great gun and again a quality handgun.
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Quote by guns ltd View Post
    I will.
    Sounds great!
    I would say, that if you also have a SAUER 1913 and/or a 1930, I would hold my breath till I turned blue in the face, but as you most likely have one or both, I wont

I am sorry Scout. I don't have a 1913 or 1930 sauer. At this time I don't have yet.
    You never know what might walk in my Gun Shop next.
    I posted my Sauer 38H on another thread I started.
    Enjoy.

John

Quote by Scout View Post
    Sounds great!
    I would say, that if you also have a SAUER 1913 and/or a 1930, I would hold my breath till I turned blue in the face, but as you most likely have one or both, I wont
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2