Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for a k98a stock

Article about: Hi all, Anyone have a k98a stock and fittings they'd like to sell. I've got a great barrel etc. thats been sporterized and would like to return it to its former glory. Regards John

Default Looking for a k98a stock

Hi all,

Anyone have a k98a stock and fittings they'd like to sell. I've got a great barrel etc. thats been sporterized and would like to return it to its former glory.

Regards

John

?

Default Re: Looking for a k98a stock

You need to go to the two sites I linked. Be warned 98a wood - especially the handguards have ALWAYS been a tough and expensive commodity.

Want to Buy Forum

The K98k Forum

?

Good Luck.
    I remember here in the States, I used to see all kinds of Military Mauser stocks and take-off barrels at the big gun shows in the late 1980's / early 1990's. I wish I had picked up more stock sets than I did.
    I recall seeing some G33/40 barrels and take-off stock sets at one table a gunsmith had, "what kind of weird oddball mauser rifle is that" I was thinking back in my early years before I knew better, sigh.....

Yes, know how that feel's. Here in the UK our gun control laws are very very strict and whilst I could potentially own a bolt action rifle the administartion and controls are so restrictive its nowhere near the USA's freedom.

As a result most of the WW1 & WW2 guns in the UK are deactivated (shame I know but its the only way we can appreciate them, and appreciate them we do).

Years ago I bought a deact MP44 for £1800 ($2700) I saw a deact MP43 sell for £3200 ($4800), and I know of people in the UK that bough them for £400 in the 80's!

Regards

john