Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M 1911 A1 US Army

Article about: Hi everyone, I am looking for informations about this M 1911 A1 US Army from Ithaca. The serial number indicates that it has left the factory in 1943. But I do not understand why it is in si

?

Quote by Lidman View Post
    Despite the messed with finish, still a nice handgun to possess.
    One of the best in fact!

Brad.
    I agree ! Thanks !!

?

The 45 is an excellent all around shooter as mentioned here is an image of my own cherry wood grips are available in the market place I think I paid $70.00 Cdn for mine.
    It is an aftermarket 45 made by Norinco but still fun to put the rounds through there is nothing better than standing in an ankle deep pile of empty brass at the end of the day

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M 1911 A1 US Army  

MAP
    ?

Quote by Mark K View Post
    The 45 is an excellent all around shooter as mentioned here is an image of my own cherry wood grips are available in the market place I think I paid $70.00 Cdn for mine.
    It is an aftermarket 45 made by Norinco but still fun to put the rounds through there is nothing better than standing in an ankle deep pile of empty brass at the end of the day

Regards Mark
    LoL I remember when these Norinco's first came out in the 80's (?). I almost bought one, but opted instead of an HK USP 9 (it was the high capacity craze back then).

I should have picked one up anyway. I think they were around $100 at the time.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hi Micheal I bought this 911 knock off to play around on the range with and I have had it for years and fully expected it to not last more than a thousand rounds I have probably put just about 10 times that number through it by now and the dam thing just keeps going and going and going .

Regards Mark

MAP
    ?

That was one reason why I passed on it. did'nt want that slide ripping out on the recoil and hitting me in the eye (ouch). But those fears were obviously unfounded. But in the end, I picked up a Kimber CPD so I'm happy.

Still wish I had one.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3