Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M3 or Set No1, 20,000 volt sniperscope

Article about: You guys might find this of interest. US M3 with Set No1 20,000 Volt sniperscope and m3 flash hider. I have had the scope and mounting bar for 30 some years and finally found a carbine missi

?

Default M3 or Set No1, 20,000 volt sniperscope

You guys might find this of interest.

US M3 with Set No1 20,000 Volt sniperscope and m3 flash hider. I have had the scope and mounting bar for 30 some years and finally found a carbine missing the rear sight (hate to remove one or change parts in original carbines even to make them match) and needing some work to put it one. It even came with the cut handguard.

I used the scope 30 some years ago with a home made resistance pot and the manual is right. 20,000 volts will probably not kill the operator but might knock him unconscience. It did neither but it did hurt. I had a small leak in the HV putty.

I thought this was interesting. the GI Joe version of the old model taken on same floor. I think I could do a little detail painting, straighten the barrel and digital edit it a bit and it would be really hard to tell it was a toy.

Image tube

Sam Bases Catalog. He drew an arrow and pointed to the bases and said NEED

The bases were hard to get even long ago.

Advertisement form Edmund Scientific

Letters with information form Sam. Anyone know what happened to him He had a fantastic collection.

Default Re: M3 or Set No1, 20,000 volt sniperscope

Quote by copdoc View Post
    You guys might find this of interest.

US M3 with Set No1 20,000 Volt sniperscope and m3 flash hider. I have had the scope and mounting bar for 30 some years and finally found a carbine missing the rear sight (hate to remove one or change parts in original carbines even to make them match) and needing some work to put it one. It even came with the cut handguard.

I used the scope 30 some years ago with a home made resistance pot and the manual is right. 20,000 volts will probably not kill the operator but might knock him unconscience. It did neither but it did hurt. I had a small leak in the HV putty.

I thought this was interesting. the GI Joe version of the old model taken on same floor. I think I could do a little detail painting, straighten the barrel and digital edit it a bit and it would be really hard to tell it was a toy.

Image tube

Sam Bases Catalog. He drew an arrow and pointed to the bases and said NEED

The bases were hard to get even long ago.

Advertisement form Edmund Scientific

Letters with information form Sam. Anyone know what happened to him He had a fantastic collection.

Jim, Nice one..BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

Default Re: M3 or Set No1, 20,000 volt sniperscope

Thanks Bill

Thanks to a member of another forum where I posted it, I now have the bag for the power supply.