Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

M53 Sarac (MG42 Clone) for sale in Austria

Article about: Hello members, I am not on commission and this is not my for sale thread ! - Product Bestellung I know where this gun is in Austria and its probably the best deko/deactivated/dewat that mone

Default M53 Sarac (MG42 Clone) for sale in Austria

Hello members,

I am not on commission and this is not my for sale thread !

- Product Bestellung

I know where this gun is in Austria and its probably the best deko/deactivated/dewat that money can but because you can completely take it apart. No welding. Austria has the most relaxed deactivication standards in Europe but still legal.

Price is 590 euros and can be shipped anywhere in Europe accept UK and Holland. 25 euro shipping costs.

Look closely at the pictures and you can see its no too deactivated for the serious colector.

I have posted here in the hope that a a young collector can get a good one because their are not many left.

Regards Craig.

Default Re: M53 Sarac (MG42 Clone) for sale in Austria

Hi Guys, Craig mentioned this one to me yesterday on the phone. (You are right Craig it is a nice example ) Although not a true MG42 I think it would suit a collector building a display diorama with a mannequin and would be a cheap alternative to an original MG42.

Cheers, Ade.

?

here is an intersting wepsite for weapones collector
    Sport-Systeme Dittrich Kulmbach: Über uns

It should have yugoslav emblem on the cover. Otherwise, it's completely the same, and the only one identical copy.
    There are also stories that original plans ended up in yugoslavia.

dekowaffentuerkdotcom
    ?

Hello everybody,
    who is selling deactivated M53 for such an extraordinary high price in austria? As an austrian company selling deactivated guns we sell them for 390 euros plus shipping and we also ship to holland and the UK. Ok, some people buy from us and resell them but for 590 euros, this is really incredible.
    I think i have to put up the prices for our sarac M53`s if collectors are willing to spent such an awful lot of money for that model.
    Regards Paul

Hi Paul, sadly any foreign deactivated gun imported into the UK would be classed as LIVE by UK customs. The buyer could end up in jail.

Cheers, Ade.

Ade

I know this austrian dealer and he is 100% legit, he's always selling A+ material for a fair price.
    You can even buy at discount prices if you order more than one item, so some chaps re-sell his guns for a profit.

Jean

Unless the dealer is importing them directly to a section 5 firearms dealer, from which they are worked on to UK deactivation standards then proofed? Its the only legal way to go about this, unless the deactivation is carried out in Austria to UK standards and sent straight to the proof house?

Thanks

Danny