Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Makers marks

Article about: This is the "normal" stamp they use. What i will suggest Ben, is that you write them an email and ask if they used your variant of makers mark. I am sure they will be willing to he

?

Default Re: Makers marks

This is the "normal" stamp they use. What i will suggest Ben, is that you write them an email and ask if they used your variant of makers mark. I am sure they will be willing to help. They have moved from the Navy Copenhagen base to Frederikshavn. I can write them for you if you want. Maybe they will point you in a direction of some historical department. I can PM you their Email if you want it.

Regards, Lars

Guys many thanks for this, do you think a company that made ammunition would diverse and make belt buckles as well? Just a thought!
    Ben

?

It's more of a company now than it was during occupation times and up until it moved from Copenhagen. It was not a company by any means back then and when i was there many a time with Grand dad in the 70's It was just a part of the base. They had the capability of making buckles etc, along with raw materials etc. Question is if the Germans would develop a different AMA mark for the production if the had a production.

Regards, Lars

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Guys many thanks for this, do you think a company that made ammunition would diverse and make belt buckles as well? Just a thought!
    At this point Ben, I would say it is plausible.
    I could see that being done.
    Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Again gents many thanks, gives me something to get my teeth into

Grusse
    Ben

?

I have taken the freedom to write "Ammunitionsarsenalet" Ben. I hope you are OK with that.I am getting curious here

Regards, Lars

Lars great mate, fine by me mucker
    Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2