Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Makes me sick!

Article about: The pics speak for themselves. These are Russian weapons being destroyed by Estonian customs. UGGGGG.........

?

Default Re: Makes me sick!

I do agree that it's a sad to destroy these fine weapons.
    Problem is, even if they decommission them some back street armourer is only too ready to put them back on the street in killing mode.
    Let's now leave the politics of it to the idiots we put in office.

Quote by wfrad View Post
    I do agree that it's a sad to destroy these fine weapons.
    Problem is, even if they decommission them some back street armourer is only too ready to put them back on the street in killing mode.
    Let's now leave the politics of it to the idiots we put in office.
    Well....I made a post earlier to Dimas that I agreed not to make this political. It seems to have disappeared. It is what I stated in my previous post. BUT..you both seem to demonize 'guns'. (or the possession of them) If they are de whatted, a armorer would spend a lot of time and $$$$$$$ to make them usable again. NOT practical! If at all feasible. So...lets let this die a quick death. If not..read up a bit more and a make a new thread.

CD Woods
    ?

Extremely sad to see those destroyed. I collect and shoot Makarov (9x18) and Takarov (7.62x25) Pistols from all of the former Easter Block Countries. Well made, Low Cost, Proven Design, and Ammo is still Cheap when purchased in bulk from military surplus.

Quote by CD Woods View Post
    Extremely sad to see those destroyed. I collect and shoot Makarov (9x18) and Takarov (7.62x25) Pistols from all of the former Easter Block Countries. Well made, Low Cost, Proven Design, and Ammo is still Cheap when purchased in bulk from military surplus.
    CD,I picked one up from SOG when they started selling them. They are pretty nice. I'm not crazy about the purse (holster) though. It's great how the whole set up is ambidextrous. And I like how it field strips in the blink of an eye! Ron

Ouch, any time I see a bin of guns I am reminded of a photo of a"buy back" program they had somewhere here in the states, I recall seeing a Colt M1911 and a Colt Single Action Army sitting in the bin, people were turning the guns in for tickets to see a band that hadn't yet learned to play three chords.

Mike

Reg
    ?

I remember loads of Maks and Toks being intercepted before they got to the bad dudes somewhere sandy several years ago, if thyere surplus! destroy them before they fall into dodgy hands! and it puts the price up of legally owned ones.

Reg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2