Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Makes me sick!

Article about: The pics speak for themselves. These are Russian weapons being destroyed by Estonian customs. UGGGGG.........

Unhappy Makes me sick!

The pics speak for themselves. These are Russian weapons being destroyed by Estonian customs. UGGGGG.........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Makes me sick!   Makes me sick!  

Attached Images Attached Images Makes me sick!  Makes me sick! 

?

Default Re: Makes me sick!

Not a customs, they was in the army stocks, and after the contract made with Heckler and Koch, they told that Estonia will get a new weapon in 50% cheaper if they will destroy the old soviet weapons--- market is market
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

big money lost !!!

Unhappy Re: Makes me sick!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo
    the#$@*&%!@

Johnnie
    ?

Truely a shame. I wonder if the gent in the first pic is nicking one for his collection!

Johnnie

?

I just want to add on, that there were not only old russian TT and Makarov pistols, but also Colts, and they were also destroyed.

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    thankfully the gangs in the uk cannot get there hands on them now, for one im glad
    Can't say as I blame you, being as the population (England)can't protect themselves.(gun laws) I have read where even knives are being outlawed. For sure..the gangs will get guns no matter what law or laws are passed.
    Here, I have a concealed carry permit, as do quite a large number of citizens.
    Talk was crime would sky rocket. It went 'down'. It is comforting to know one can defend themselves if need be. Or just to target practice. Still...a BIG shame those were destroyed. They could have sold them on a foreign market and made some bucks. As far as 'customs' officials, that is what the caption read.

?

Bigger bucks are made by selling new guns. Arms dealers get a better price if the market’s not flooded by second hand weapons.
    Also, nothing wrong with UK gun laws, ask the parents of kids massacred in US schools. It’s the woolly minded libs and Judges out of touch with reality. UK criminals [gun crime] have light sentences and a high a standard of living in prison. I know of one guy who puts shop windows out to get his Christmas dinner.
    If they kill a child then let the parents {preferably the mother} loose on them with a blunt razor!!!

Quote by wfrad View Post
    Bigger bucks are made by selling new guns. Arms dealers get a better price if the market’s not flooded by second hand weapons.
    Also, nothing wrong with UK gun laws, ask the parents of kids massacred in US schools. It’s the woolly minded libs and Judges out of touch with reality. UK criminals [gun crime] have light sentences and a high a standard of living in prison. I know of one guy who puts shop windows out to get his Christmas dinner.
    If they kill a child then let the parents {preferably the mother} loose on them with a blunt razor!!!
    They can still sell new guns. Of those pictured,the Gov. can also still make good bucks.Selling them to 3rd world countries etc. who can't afford 'new' guns. Happens all the time. To a different degree,just look at C&R's for a great example.
    As far as UK laws go, phew. I'm glad I live here. There are still parents of murdered children who know not to take this knee jerking to make 'more' laws. There are way too many on the books now that don't work or aren't enforced. Disarm the people as in the UK. Then only criminals will have guns,pretty much as in the UK. I have read where knives are now on the list. Even blunt razor blades will be next. I have, among thousands of others a carry permit. Some places are off limits but other than those we carry from the time we walk out the door. It's a good feeling to be able to protect you and your family. By the time a cop shows up..it's to late. "An armed society,is a polite society".We have a 2'nd Amendment. (for now) But I don't want to get into a debate about such things. This is a collectors forum and I like just like it is. And the destruction of those fine weapons still makes me sick.

?

I think it's a part of local politics "to destroy a chain with ex USSR" too ( but we do not a political forum to discuss about), also Estonia don't want to supply the 3 world countries with old weapons
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast