Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Maltby No4 and Enfield No2

Article about: by Panzer 3 Hi Pet, I ment to say my Webley is a Mk 1V, not V1, sorry but still love your Malbty. dave. Is that the .455 caliber pistol? I'm still learning about these. I saw one of those at

Default Maltby No4 and Enfield No2

1941 ROFM No4 Mk1 I don't think this one ever saw much use. FInish is still perfect, stock still has serial number stamped in it.

Maltby No4 and Enfield No2Maltby No4 and Enfield No2

I've always liked these pistols, they aren't very pretty, but they do grow on ya

Default Re: Maltby No4 and Enfield No2

These are beautiful. I love these rifles.

Thats a really nice No.4 and I love the Enfield No.2, I've got 10 of them, ones a 1929 dated gun which was produced with out the hammer block and was returned to the factory later to be modified. This is evident by the modified area being in the white.

Hi Pete,
    Nice rifle mate i have No4,s and mk3,s lovely rifles, but not a maltby the Webley is a fine pistol i have a MkV1 war finish
    one, thanks for showing them.
    Dave.

4md
    ?

A couple of beauties, the maltby is in great condition! I have a U.S. Savage No4 and would love a british made example as good as this one.
    Thanks for showing

regards Paul

?

Nice combo. Both looks to be in fine condition. I have a weakness for topbreak revolvers too.

Thank you, glad you enjoyed them. I'm still looking for a nice SMLE, the one I have now is more of a "parts gun" it's not anywhere near matching. I haven't shot this one yet, but I've never had a bad No4, they all have shot so nice, and a nice bolt throw. I'm still looking for a No2 that hasn't been modified, but those are getting harder to find on this side of the pond.

Paul

Hi Pet,
    I ment to say my Webley is a Mk 1V, not V1, sorry but still love your Malbty.
    dave.

Quote by Stinkpotpete View Post
    Thank you, glad you enjoyed them. I'm still looking for a nice SMLE, the one I have now is more of a "parts gun" it's not anywhere near matching. I haven't shot this one yet, but I've never had a bad No4, they all have shot so nice, and a nice bolt throw. I'm still looking for a No2 that hasn't been modified, but those are getting harder to find on this side of the pond.

Paul
    The No.2 you have there is unmodified, its a Mk1** so never had a spur hammer and cant be retro fitted.

Quote by m3bobby View Post
    The No.2 you have there is unmodified, its a Mk1** so never had a spur hammer and cant be retro fitted.
    Sorry, I was thinking of the model itself, I want one with the spur hammer too, this one has such a strong trigger pull, I can't hold it steady enough to hit the paper lol and I had entertained the thought of trying to add a a "normal" hammer to this, now at least I won't look silly asking for parts to do that hehe

Paul

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast