Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

'MARTIAN' 6.35mm Auto Pistol

Article about: 'Martian' 6.35mm (.25Auto) Pistol... Manufactured by Martian Bascaran Eibar, Spain Circa. 1920s...... BILL

?

Default Re: 'MARTIAN' 6.35mm Auto Pistol

That's a cool pistol Bill, a real pocket size model.
    Thanks for showing.

Brad.

Need help on disassemble this pistol, can anybody help me?

Hello apbt, can I have this model 6.35, but I can't understand how to disassemble it. can you please help me?

?

Hi,I believe you have to pull down on the back of the triggerguard and then pivot it forward to unlock it....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Finaly I done it... thanks zwerge.

Need another tip. My Martian is full of rust and the original "paint" is also out in several parts. the rust as even create some depressions in the steel. How can I solve this? I read that blueing is the best way, but if you can help i would be thankful.

Thanks in advance

?

The depressions sound like rust pitting to me,all you can do is clean the rust out and oil or grease it well to stop the rust reforming,if you are going to cold-blue it you will have to degrease it very well or the blueing wont work,after blueing oil it well to keep it from rusting,that`s all I can say.....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Thanks Pete, I'll try. I can bue the interior also?

?

Quote by engmike View Post
    Thanks Pete, I'll try. I can bue the interior also?
    I wouldn`t blue anything that was not originally blued....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Thanks. The problem is that 70% of the pistol is rust, the coat as come off, so I think the only way is this. Do you have another solution?

joe05
    ?

Hello I found this in New Stuff for Wednesday, August 21st, 2002 that It can help you. Sorry but I don't speak very well english.
    "SPANISH "Martian" semiautomatic pistol # 286 (.25 ACP), mfg. by Martin Bascaran, Eibar from 1914 to 1916. Excellent condition, with 98% Bluing and near-perfect mirror bore. An extremely small pocket-pistol, it was very well-made with a pop-up front-sight (indicating whether or not the chamber was loaded) and a unique method of takedown by pulling down the rear of the triggerguard. Markings consist of AUTOMATIC PISTOL "MARTIAN" / CAL 6.35mm on left side of the slide along with MAB monogram in oval, black checkered bakelite grips embossed with MARTIAN and MAB monogram. Magazine holds six rounds. No import-marks, scarce (especially in this condition). PHOTO . . . $325. C&R SOLD"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast