Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Matching P38 for review.

Article about: Hey guys, Really like the look of this p38, please excuse the terrible pictures. I couldn't save/steal the pictures. Just wanna make sure it looks 100% original. Here is the link for better

Default Matching P38 for review.

Hey guys,

Really like the look of this p38, please excuse the terrible pictures. I couldn't save/steal the pictures. Just wanna make sure it looks 100% original.

Here is the link for better pictures:

WALTHER P.38 AC 43, Simpson Ltd

Thanks as always!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Matching P38 for review.   Matching P38 for review.  

Matching P38 for review.   Matching P38 for review.  

Looks like a pretty gorgeous and legit pistol.

Somehting to remember on P38's is that the breach block, and all other numbered parts need to match otherwise the value is seriously affected.

The mag/s should be correct one for that series of pistols.

Price might be a little steep, or I'm just out of touch with current prices. I'd think that's a $700 gun show piece, but the condition seems really nice, so that can easily bump it up?

Price is definitely high end retail. Was going to call them and ask if the breach block is matching. I think that is the only internal part that would have a serial number at this point? Not 100% sure though.

I like it, Danny. If the price is right, I say jump on it.

It is nice Danny. Price is up to you. Just remember they may increase over time. Good to see you forging ahead with your Third Reich collection. Thanks for sharing.

In US dollars I would say the price is about 150 or 200 over the top. BUT, the condition is nice. NH

A Grand is abit steep, but it's a decent piece that looks problem free to me. I like it.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

IMO if he would take $800 its worth it.

?

A nice WW II P38.
    The P 38 is one of my favorites. It is rugged, It will take a lot of abuse and then works like a charm.
    Nice ones are getting hard to find.

?

Exclamation

I like P.38s, I've got about 65 or 70 of them.

The phtos are lousy! If it is all matching - 4 numbered parts & Walther magazine - it is an $800 pistol! If he won't come down, keep looking! Simposn has good stuff, but he is regularily over priced.
    Sarge

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast