Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Mauser 1934 Navy rig,opinions

Article about: Pistol ,holster and 2 mags,hi polish blue,looks about unfired,vet family purchase,look good?Sorry for the bad pics,looks better in hand.

Default Mauser 1934 Navy rig,opinions

Pistol ,holster and 2 mags,hi polish blue,looks about unfired,vet family purchase,look good?Sorry for the bad pics,looks better in hand.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mauser 1934 Navy rig,opinions   Mauser 1934 Navy rig,opinions  

Mauser 1934 Navy rig,opinions   Mauser 1934 Navy rig,opinions  

This gun fits in the serial range for accepted Navy guns. There should be stamping on the front grip strap that begin with O. with property number. I have some concerns about the marking on the holster. More experienced people will be along soon. May also be worth the effort to post on Jan Still's Luger Gunboards for additional information.
    John

MAP
    ?

Sweetness
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Not a "Gun Guy" but my God is that nice looking !!

You have some fantastic items in your collection.
    Thanks for showing this. It's enough to have me thinking of buying one

?

WOW!! That is a beautiful example that would be very hard to upgrade.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Default Help?

Hello, this is my first time here in this site and I want to ask a question about a Luger I received and I know very little about it. Can someone help me?

Quote by Jrsevieri View Post
    Hello, this is my first time here in this site and I want to ask a question about a Luger I received and I know very little about it. Can someone help me?
    Your best chance is to start a new thread concerning your question in the relevant section. In your case, the 'World Firearms' area. The gun experts will be able to assist you then.

Here: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/world-firearms/

B.B.

Thanks guys!Here are some better pics in natural light.This does not have anything on gripstrap,think its a 4th variation and those did not.I have been told the holster is a correct navy one with the swaz in circle on back of toe,anymore opinions appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mauser 1934 Navy rig,opinions   Mauser 1934 Navy rig,opinions  

MAP
    ?

Even more Sweetness. Like NIB with just a bit of holster wear. Heck, I would wear white cotton gloves or wipe it down each time I held it
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)