Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mauser MG34

Article about: Nice parts set

Default Mauser MG34

Nice parts set
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mauser MG34   Mauser MG34  

Mauser MG34   Mauser MG34  

Mauser MG34   Mauser MG34  

Mauser MG34  

?

Default Re: Mauser MG34

This is exceptional - thanks for sharing this.

Chris

Yes,they look to be in very good shape. It's a shame it can't be whole. But it's still nice to have!

Quote by packin9 View Post
    Yes,they look to be in very good shape. It's a shame it can't be whole. But it's still nice to have!
    Thanks for the possitive feed back.I hand picked this set out of about 10 .It was pretty reasonably priced at 700.00usd(six years ago).I would like to turn it into a semi auto TNW Firearms, Inc. Manufacturers of the semi-auto 1919, M2HB and MG34.
    Of course when this happens I will share the finished product

Quote by Von Sphinctor View Post
    Thanks for the possitive feed back.I hand picked this set out of about 10 .It was pretty reasonably priced at 700.00usd(six years ago).I would like to turn it into a semi auto TNW Firearms, Inc. Manufacturers of the semi-auto 1919, M2HB and MG34.
    Of course when this happens I will share the finished product
    That would be great! I take it that it hasn't been 'buba'izd' or plugged then. You sure have something to look forward to!

?

This is right up my street! - I would LOVE to see this beasty firing again in whatever format. I am lucky enough to be living in New Zealand with a collectors license which would allow me to do this but instead chose to finance the improvement of the gene-pool (personally) to the tune of 4 kids - 3 cats - 8 goldfish - a mortagege from hell and an economic depression. Please advise if you need any support!

Quote by Chris View Post
    This is right up my street! - I would LOVE to see this beasty firing again in whatever format. I am lucky enough to be living in New Zealand with a collectors license which would allow me to do this but instead chose to finance the improvement of the gene-pool (personally) to the tune of 4 kids - 3 cats - 8 goldfish - a mortagege from hell and an economic depression. Please advise if you need any support!
    Uh-oh...sounds as if you might turn it on yourself! I know. I have 5 + 2. Thankfully they are all grown up now. (age wise that is)

?

lol - I use a cattle prod to keep them under control (joking)

:-)

Quote by packin9 View Post
    That would be great! I take it that it hasn't been 'buba'izd' or plugged then. You sure have something to look forward to!
    No bubba here.My contact went to Marstar/Canada and hand picked the live guns.They torch cut the recievers and he imported the parts.I wish she found me intact,but she will soon live another day!If only a shadow of her former glory

Quote by Chris View Post
    You gave me all the support I need being enthusiastic,thanks Chris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast