Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

MG08/15 Dug up and 'preserved'. New wood.

Article about: Hope this is in the right section! Although 08/15 (Reichswehr) saw some WWII service, this is a pure WWI example. Purchased from a belgian arms collector 2 years ago.

?

Default Re: MG08/15 Dug up and 'preserved'. New wood.

Still no 'used' stock and other parts located...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MG08/15 Dug up and 'preserved'. New wood.  

This is AMAZING!!! to dig one of these up is beyond rare!!! especially in this shape

?

Latest view of the same MG08/15
    Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MG08/15 Dug up and 'preserved'. New wood.  

?

and still hunting for a 'battered' wooden stock. However despite my absence I have been busy so pse stby for some more dug ups. That said main effort is with decent condition 08 and 08/15s.
    Mark

?

?

Default Thought I would add MG08 dug ups too.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MG08/15 Dug up and 'preserved'. New wood.   MG08/15 Dug up and 'preserved'. New wood.  

?

Default Daddy and 2 daughters.

?

Relics in awful condition can still be found but always missing key parts. Some like their relics left 'as is' but I try and stop further corrosion/damage where possible and then with adding pieces I use 'fence paint/rust inhibitor'. Not everyone's cup of tea but I like them!!

?

Default what happens if left.................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2