Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MG08/15 Dug up and 'preserved'. New wood.

Article about: Hope this is in the right section! Although 08/15 (Reichswehr) saw some WWII service, this is a pure WWI example. Purchased from a belgian arms collector 2 years ago.

?

Default MG08/15 Dug up and 'preserved'. New wood.

Hope this is in the right section! Although 08/15 (Reichswehr) saw some WWII service, this is a pure WWI example. Purchased from a belgian arms collector 2 years ago.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MG08/15 Dug up and 'preserved'. New wood.   MG08/15 Dug up and 'preserved'. New wood.  

?

Default Re: MG08/15 Dug up and 'preserved'. New wood.

Same Mg with relic trommel added
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MG08/15 Dug up and 'preserved'. New wood.   MG08/15 Dug up and 'preserved'. New wood.  

?

A very nice one!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

wow, that is a real beuty!

?

Very beautiful MG! I can't get it that you had only one comment in the first place. People sometimes don't realise how hard it is to find one, even when it's dug up...
    I am not into the dug up items, but for this one I sure would make an exception... Only would I give the wood a more "used" look to match the rest of the weapen, but that's only a detail...

Adler

She's a little beauty !

Well done !

Steve T

very beautiful gun, and it a dug up! Beauty

wow, whoever dug this up must have been buzzing I dont think these things turn up often. It would be nice if you could find a battered old stock for it though, just to add to the character

Thanks

Danny

?

Thank you for the comments - You are right a 'used condition' stock would add to the image. I am still hunting other MG items. Best wishes, Mark

?

I have added for info the other MG08/15's to 'Collection' part of the web site. if anyone knows the various type of ammo belts available to the MG08 and 08/15 please let me know as there are many Russian maxim ammo belts on the market at the moment. VMT. Mark

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast