Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Mg34

Article about: yeah looked on gunstar before got my air rifle off there just was wondering where people got there's from thanks

?

Default Re: Mg34

Cheers Pat you aint doing me any favours on the mortgage payments!!! lol. I think next is 2 Items German Cross in Gold & a MP40 SMG..then thats me more skint than a skint thing from skintyland!!!, Im looking forward to playing with it!! As much as a 41 year old man does!!.. sounded rude sorry.Have you any other weapons? Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Cheers Pat you aint doing me any favours on the mortgage payments!!! lol. I think next is 2 Items German Cross in Gold & a MP40 SMG..then thats me more skint than a skint thing from skintyland!!!, Im looking forward to playing with it!! As much as a 41 year old man does!!.. sounded rude sorry.Have you any other weapons? Cheers Terry.
    Hi Terry, no I aint doing you any favours lol, but it'll all be worth it!!!!!! The weapons I have, is my WW2 mauser K98, MG34, MG42 and soon, a WW2 PPK! I'd also like to get an MP40, but I think if I had the choice, the MP44 would be my choice!!! All the best, Patrick.

?

Pat you will have to find one first I dont think I have seen one for sale yet!!! & how much I wonder!! Yeah I have K98 too nice with bayonet but no sling yet!!..So did you buy that PPK then?, it looked nice you will need to post some photos of it when you get it!..I think this side of Xmas will be the German Cross then after MP40 otherwise the Missus will kick me in the balls!!! lol.. & I dont want that ............Cheers Terry

nice
    where did you buy it from? like where is a good place to buy guns from?
    is it deactivated?
    im a noob only have a few medals so just looking for good places to buy from
    thanks

Hi totalwar, just my input - but I personally have bought from a dealer called Arundel Militaria (these aren't the cheapest, but you can be sure that what you do buy will be good quality!) Also, for classifieds, two sites Milweb and Gunstar are good places to try!! You can also find a bargain on there sometimes, which Terry could tell you all about!!!! Hope this helps, Patrick.

?

Mr War look at Milweb & Gunstar plenty of guns on those sites!! most of which are private sales so you can pick some alittle cheaper than dealers!! What I do is check those sites most days, you sometimes stubble across somebody who really dont know what they are selling so you get cheaper.. & by checking those sites you get an understanding of the prices so YOU dont get ripped off..Plenty of cheaper weapons,Mosin nangant rifles nice bit of iron for say £120 to 175, G3 rifles £220 etc etc.. good hunting Terry.

- - Updated - -

Oi Pat like 2 twins joined at the hip here!!!! lol... you posted at the same time as me near enough!! but at least we agree those 2 sites.. Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Pat you will have to find one first I dont think I have seen one for sale yet!!! & how much I wonder!! Yeah I have K98 too nice with bayonet but no sling yet!!..So did you buy that PPK then?, it looked nice you will need to post some photos of it when you get it!..I think this side of Xmas will be the German Cross then after MP40 otherwise the Missus will kick me in the balls!!! lol.. & I dont want that ............Cheers Terry
    Hi Terry, yes I bought it, and it should be with me on thursday, so I'll post some pictures! I am actually part trading my K98 towards the PPK, just because, I want the higher end (quality wise) items, which of course means a higher price!!!!!! But my K98 was a russian capture, although it was a nice S/42 mauser 1937 example, it had a late war stock with no bayonet lug unfortunately!! So that is going, and the PPK is taking its place lol. Thanks, Patrick.

[QUOTE= Oi Pat like 2 twins joined at the hip here!!!! lol... you posted at the same time as me near enough!! but at least we agree those 2 sites.. Cheers Terry.[/QUOTE]

Hi Terry, haha at least we agree! Yes Milweb and Gunstar are IMO the best places to try these days, especially in terms of price!!!!

?

No bayonet lung that doesnt make a Navy rifle??? I read that somewhere!! not sure!!! I might be talking cr*p!!! Shame it had to go but the PPK will spot on for doing house clearance "when the missus is out" & James Bond style posing,so good choice I thinks?? Terry.

I'm the same, I didn't know a thing about my K98, but it could've been a navy rifle. I hope it was a good choice!!! I'm sure 007 would agree!!! Well, I feel like I've hijacked your MG34 topic, so back onto the subject of the MG34. To make you feel good about your purchase (not that you already didn't) there is one on arundel militaria's site (a dot 43) for £1350!!!!!!!! Once again, nice buy Terry!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast