Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

MG34 (Opinions?)

Article about: Hi Everyone, I just purchased this relic MG34 and was wondering what you guys think. These photos are from the seller; I will post more detailed photos when it comes through the mail. Thanks

That's totally illegal here in the US. If you want an MG34, you can buy a parts kit, buy a semi auto, or buy a registered before 1986 full auto. Get your money back. Seriously.

DO NOT go through with this deal. You are going to get into serious trouble.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Sounds like it's already on it's way. Three Grand about to go down the tubes, I'm thinking....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thumbs down

I'm a Class 3 MG dealer. DO NOT Go thru with this purchase because what you are buying is ILLEGAL in the US!!!
    The only way it can be legally imported into the US us if the receiver is "Torch Cut" into 3 pieces!

IF you have his telephone nr spend $20 and call him and tell him Not to ship the gun, that you have found out it is illegal in the US and to refund you money. IF he has already shipped it then contakt US Customs and tell them it is coming and that you want it returned to sender unopened.
    The feds have been known to allow something like this to be delivered and then arrest the person after the pkg is delivered. IF you are unable to do any of the above then IF the pkg is delivered to you - REFUSE TO ACCEPT IT and tell the mail man to return it to sender..
    Sarge

Russia....Tell us you did Not pay for it through Western Union??
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I agree with everyone else that says this is illegal to import. Just the barrel alone can no longer be imported iirc. let alone the receiver. Do not go thru with this deal or you might cause yourself a lot go grief.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3