Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Mg34s, Mg42s and Mp40

Article about: Fantastic Terry A truly awesome collection and thanks for sharing. Cannot believe the things you guys can find over there. Only have one Kar98k given to me by my father-in-law Tought to coll

Default Re: Mg34s, Mg42s and Mp40

Fantastic Terry A truly awesome collection and thanks for sharing. Cannot believe the things you guys can find over there. Only have one Kar98k given to me by my father-in-law Tought to collect just milsurps when you're into sporting arms also

Quote by Tango View Post
    Mr S loved the collection,Ive just purchased an MP40 made the first payment the other & the next 1 end of this month so hopefully should have the weapon next month looking forward to that very much so!!!!. Then is a PPK or Luger, next year when I have some money...lol.Cheers Terry.
    Hello Terry, I see you have a Mg34, and I bet you can't wait to get your hands on your new Mp40. With Mg34, and if you know it yet the Mp40 who made them and in what year. At some stage I am also after a nice Luger and a Mp44, may be one those Syrian ones if they ever make it the collectors market! Jonathan.
    Last edited by severin; 09-02-2012 at 05:44 PM.

fantastic collection, thanks for sharing

?

Mr S Yep I am looking forward to seeing it Ive been after 1 for a little while, I know it is new deact which is a bit of a bore, but its another £1000 for the old spec, & I dont really strip them much so I thought the new spec will do..lol.The missus might get held a gunpoint now & then otherwise the sit in the "war room" collecting dust..& being admired by me!!! Cheers. Also why so many MGs?? cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Mr S Yep I am looking forward to seeing it Ive been after 1 for a little while, I know it is new deact which is a bit of a bore, but its another £1000 for the old spec, & I dont really strip them much so I thought the new spec will do..lol.The missus might get held a gunpoint now & then otherwise the sit in the "war room" collecting dust..& being admired by me!!! Cheers. Also why so many MGs?? cheers Terry.
    Why so many Mgs? I don't think there's a sensible answer to that, I just love them, my original plan was to get one example from each manufacturer (Mg34), then I found out that Steyr only made 7,000 in 1941, ie pretty rare, then I went for early examples, then Mg42s. It keeps changing really and I never lose my interest in them. Who knows, one day I may be lucky enough to get a Mg34/S or Mg34/41, aim high! All the best Jonathan.

?

Like your attitude Jonathan, never too much of a good thing, & weapons are a good thing!!! lol....Im no expert on weapons I just collect what Ive wanted since I was a kiddie wink!!!. Good on you,Terry.

WOW!!!!! Liked

Killer collection, Severin,

Really nice, great reference material for the '34's.

Thanks for sharing,

Pit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2