Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mk 1 Bren

Article about: This is also my Mk 1 Bren that I picked up. It is a 1942 Inglis. All matching with the correct butt, bipod legs, dial sight and nickel barrel. The barrel numbers are matching but the barrel

Default Mk 1 Bren

This is also my Mk 1 Bren that I picked up. It is a 1942 Inglis. All matching with the correct butt, bipod legs, dial sight and nickel barrel. The barrel numbers are matching but the barrel has been replaced, probably due to being refurbished or shot out. I am sure Bobby will put me right
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mk 1 Bren   Mk 1 Bren  

Mk 1 Bren   Mk 1 Bren  

Mk 1 Bren   Mk 1 Bren  

Mk 1 Bren  
    Ben

thats a real nice example ben ,great seeing it stripped down too thanks for showing ,james

Iconic weapon which now allways reminds me of Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
    Mk 1 Bren

Very nice Bren Ben ! The 'OT' serial number prefix is typical Inglis.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

A nice looking weapon you have there Ben thanks for showing. You can't beat a BREN for display purposes excellent looking piece... Cheers Terry

Pics I have taken today

Mk 1 Bren   Mk 1 Bren  

Mk 1 Bren   Mk 1 Bren  

Ben

C

Mk 1 Bren   Mk 1 Bren  

Mk 1 Bren   Mk 1 Bren  

Ben