Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mp.41

Article about: Hi, A friend has a MP.41 for sale and has asked me to make a fair offer for it which I intend on doing. Its a UK de-ac in good condition, I have not checked to see if its all matching number

Default Mp.41

Hi,
    A friend has a MP.41 for sale and has asked me to make a fair offer for it which I intend on doing. Its a UK de-ac in good condition, I have not checked to see if its all matching numbers so lets assume its not. Although that does not really bother me too much. I know this is not generally a forum that prices items but a ball park figure or two making sure the seller... a friend and I as the buyer both have a fair crack of the whip. I would prefer to make an informed offer rather than guess and get it wrong.
    Thanks for your time.
    D

?

I think the critical question You should ask the seller is is it old or new spec deactivaion.Once You can tell us which You will get a more accurate price I would think.

Well in the UK a deact with Waffen stamps all matching are around £2000-£2500 so should think around £1600 only a guess............

Hi,
    Should have said its a moving part gun, but did not think of it as I would not touch a totally welded example.
    D

?

Ahh ok I would say around the 2000 Pounds mark then.

The prices given are on old 1991 spec so same rules apply.

Hi,
    Thanks for that. At least we know what were talking about and we will get a fair deal struck. Much appreciated.
    D.