Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MP.5 fixed stock

Article about: Or Midway UK if You dont mind slightly steep mailing costs Damien

Default MP.5 fixed stock

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but thought it was worth a go. I am looking for a good condition fixed stock for my MP.5. At this time it had a retractable stock and I would like to replace it with the fixed stock as its nice to fire that way. If anyone happend to know or have one stuck in a cupboard and wants to let it go please drop me a pm as I cannot seem to locate one and most of the US dealers with them will not ship outside the country.
    Hoping someone can help,
    All the best from Jersey,
    D.

?

Have You tried Helston Gunsmiths?

Hi lew07,
    I did try Helston I believe for something else, and because I live in Jersey, Channel Islands they wanted full blown import/export paperwork which albeit not rocket science just made dealing with them a fag. I made another call and got the item I wanted posted in a jiffy bag. So knowing them from old I have not tried them, but as a last resort I will if no one else has one.
    Thanks for your time anyway.
    Damien.

If Helston have one but get arsey with sending it to you, have it sent to me and I'll forward it on. Sounds pretty stupid but they obviously don't want the hassle.

Hi m3bobby,
    Thanks very much for that. I will enquire and if they have one then I will be in touch.
    All the best,
    D.

CYMA MP5 Fixed Stock (C.76) | eBay

Will an airsoft stock fit?....

Hi Gunny,
    I don't know to be honest, and if it did I am not sure if it would hold up to being used on a real gun.
    D.

Quote by JERSEY 34 View Post
    Hi Gunny,
    I don't know to be honest, and if it did I am not sure if it would hold up to being used on a real gun.
    D.
    Indeed so, not much recoil on an airsoft gun!...

What would shipping look like from the states? I have one that I have no plans on using.

?

Robert at robertrtg.com is a great guy to deal with . I have purchased from him many time. Very trustworthy.
    I am not sure if he ship's overseas. Give him a call and ask.
    HK94, MP5, Buttstock, Handguard, Grip, Screw, Buttpad, Green, Black, Wood, HK, HK94, MP5K, German Parts, Surplus, RTG Parts

I just read their shipping instructions and they do not ship oversea's. Sorry !!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 04-22-2014 at 07:45 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast