Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mp36

Article about: As i understand there are only 2 surviving examples of the MP36. Is that correct? A naive question maybe, but will there be any deactivated examples of the MP36 around Regards, Lars

?

Default Mp36

As i understand there are only 2 surviving examples of the MP36. Is that correct? A naive question maybe, but will there be any deactivated examples of the MP36 around

Regards, Lars

Default Re: Mp36

I am pretty sure your figures will be about right? Seriously rare weapon.

The Prototypes [Mp40.nl]

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thank you very much Ade Do you have any knowledge of where to buy German WW2 DEAC weapons?

Regards, Lars

I only really know UK dealers.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

MP-36 a truly prototype weapon... There is one here in the USA.. It was owned by long time MG collector and Friend Lou Pacilla (he passed several years ago).. I saw the weapon around 8 years ago at his home while on the way to the MAX show... I do not know what ever happened to the weapon after he passed....BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...