Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MP38/40 loading tools

Article about: Hello, They look fine to me, the only thing I can spot is the kur 42 is missing a waffenamt. I don't know if that's a problem, I have never looked at them that closely until now! Jonathan.

Default MP38/40 loading tools

Hi Guys, I am posting these pics on behalf of Damien "Jersey34" as he is having problems uploading pics.

He would like your thoughts on these MP38/40 loading tools.

He feels one is suspect?

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MP38/40 loading tools   MP38/40 loading tools  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: MP38/40 loading tools

98e 41
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MP38/40 loading tools   MP38/40 loading tools  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Another with the same 98E 41 markings

Kur 42 marked

Final one: marked Kur 43

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks for sorting this out for me Ade. It things like this that make this Forum and its members a lot different from all the rest....everyone goes the extra mile.
    I hope some of you out there are familiar with MP.40 loaders and can help me out with whats good and whats not.
    All the best,
    Jersey 34

Hi D, here is mine. This came direct from the Vet who captured it and then carried it and the MP40 from Normandy onwards.

Kur 42 marked.

Please see here too:

Magazine loader [Mp40.nl]

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Ade,
    A simple tool, made all the more interesting because of the history that goes with it.
    Excellent,
    Jersey 34

Hello, if it helps you compare your Kur42 loaders with mine. Clicking on the pics you will see many details (there are large format pics).
    regards, aghs

Thanks for that, I am beginning to think they all may be original...no one has come back and said otherwise which is great.
    Jersey 34

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast