Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mp40

Article about: I finally have started bringing my NFA weapons out of storage following our move of five years ago and this was the first one I put back together.

Default Mp40

I finally have started bringing my NFA weapons out of storage following our move of five years ago and this was the first one I put back together.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mp40   Mp40  

Mp40   Mp40  

Mp40   Mp40  

Mp40   Mp40  

Mp40   Mp40  

Default Re: Mp40

Hi Gary, that is excellent !! How did you attain this ? Right now i am looking for a receiver and bolt to restore my mp40 to a presentable non-firing display. If you have any suggestions i would greatly appreciate it.

Again, looking at yours makes my mouth water.

rgds, Ty

Hi Ty,

This is a pre 86 Dealer Sample that I bought from a fellow dealer back in 1995. I don't recall who the importer was at the moment.
    It lived in CA from 1995 till 2005 so you were close for a while!

Cheers
    Gary

Quote by Ty Revelo View Post
    Hi Gary, that is excellent !! How did you attain this ? Right now i am looking for a receiver and bolt to restore my mp40 to a presentable non-firing display. If you have any suggestions i would greatly appreciate it.

Again, looking at yours makes my mouth water.

rgds, Ty

Hi Gary, you sure have a real beauty there. Fantastic example of an MP40. Not very many in this condition left. I'm jealous, the only non-bolt WWII guns I've got are an SVT-40 and my Garand. Enjoy that baby. By the way, what factory was that produced in? I have never seen "fxo" on a rifle.

Hello,

cos was the code for the Merz-Werke, Gebr. Merz of Frankfiurt am Main. fxo was the code for C.G. Haenel Waffen und Fahrrad Fabrik of Suhl and they were a subcontractor for this particular weapon. What I liked about it is the machined magazine well which was made for the earlier MP38 and then married to the later MP40 reciever so it is an example of a transitional MP38/40. Also it is not a matched weapon but rather a completely matching upper and a completely matching lower assembly married together.

Cheers
    Gary
    Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    Hi Gary, you sure have a real beauty there. Fantastic example of an MP40. Not very many in this condition left. I'm jealous, the only non-bolt WWII guns I've got are an SVT-40 and my Garand. Enjoy that baby. By the way, what factory was that produced in? I have never seen "fxo" on a rifle.

Hi.

Nice MP40 deactivated yes?
    Thanks

VAMPY

Hello VAMPY,

No, this weapon (as is the BAR in the other thread) is very, very live!

Quote by VAMPIRE V12 View Post
    Hi.

Nice MP40 deactivated yes?
    Thanks

VAMPY

Hi.

Thanks m8 i thought they were deactive lol.

VAMPY